Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 24, 2008

W♥rld He♥rt D♥y

Hehe...yesterday wanted to blog after I came back from grocery shopping but it was thundering with heavy rain! So was doing some assignments and then looking thru' and organising my box of letters, cards, bookmarks, postcards, and lotsa other things that I collected since young. I realised I need to buy a 2nd box soon coz the 1st box is already very full!hehe.

The other day (Thursday) I wrote about me&Pingie went for a free health check-up at The Mall right? It was actually an event in conjunction of "The World Heart Day 2008" organised by the Ministry of Health. We need to register and wait for our turn but it just took a while. First we checked our weight and height. I am still '149cm' when I thought I would have grown to 150cm at least?!!! What a shorty me.lol. My weight...no need to say you can see from me that I'm 'over'.lol. The medical staff so funny asked me again if I know or not about that. Then we just kept laughing until Pingie who sat over other side also laughed at us.ahaha. Then the medical staff took my blood pressure and it's 'normal'. After that, my blood was taken for blood sugar and cholesterol level test. My blood sugar is a bit 'high' but my cholesterol is very 'low' so the medical staff said I'm ok?hehe. But then actually all these not that accurate coz I ate not long ago before I went for the check-up.lol. After the check-up, we were asked to join the lucky draw by answering a quiz.

Image hosted by servimg.com

My registration number is 888!!! So nice kan?hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie and the Heart :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

On Friday, I had lunch with Tony, Liz and Needa ( all whom came back from UK for holidays). It was my first time meeting Tony since he's back here but he's going back today to UK. already!haha. We had lunch at CheezBox and as usual full house again mainly coz that time the Jordan Basketball team players were there eating as well!hehe.

Tony was curious on how the CheezBox Kolomee would be like so he ordered that. And he said it's quite nice and the wanton is big?hahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Needa, Tony, Liz and Me. :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: