Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 11, 2008

Thick Toast

Today went out from 7.30am til' 9.30pm and now really soo sleepy and tired.lol. This morning was our first 'real' lecture for this semester and my eyes keep shutting. I think I'm still not use to waking up that early coz during the holidays the earliest I woke up was 10am.haha. After class, me,Pingie and Ling went to The Mall since we have like 3 hours before Korean class. We went to UnderWorld shop coz Pingie said got 70% discounts on most of the clothings there! Some of them are as cheap as $5 only!

We ate lunch at food court then went to UNI arcade to play the chinese drums!hehehe. After that me&Ling went back to uni first for our Korean class. After class, we went back to The Mall and met up with Pingie again (Yes, we are just too shiok kan? lol.) We went to the Funland arcade to play basketball, DDR, and other games. I even played twice the fighting machine games.haha.
After our games, we went to CheezBox coz since it was raining heavily with scary thunder in Gadong at that time!!! Yea, is CheezBox again for me but it's still my suggestion to go there just now.ahaha. I really like the ambience there plus the food there are quite nice too. Just now I ate a thick toast there. I have this 'thick toast' frenzy these days coz yesterday I ate 2 at 2 different places.haha.

The egg mayo thick toast ($2.50) I ate yesterday at CheezeBox. I like it coz nice!
Image hosted by servimg.com

The chicken lasagne ($7.80) that my friend ordered yesterday at CheezBox and she let me tasted it. I like it coz it's not just the taste is nice but it's not too watery.
Image hosted by servimg.com

After CheezBox I went with Pingie to fetch her lil' bro and sis and was asked by her mum to go buy cucumber. We went to Qlap Sim Kim Huat for that but of all the veggie they don't have, they just don't have the cucumber!hahaha. So we have to go Qlap Hua Ho and luckily got!lol. Then she also need to buy bread from BreadStop at Batu Bersurat and we stopped by Happy Star also for awhile coz of her bro.haha.

Me got T.Wee to take pix with me when he brought me to the toys section at SKH and so I told him to pose with the toys.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

OH! OH! I saw the EUNHYUK lookalike that I said quite cute one somewhere near Happy Star! At first, I thought I see wrong so I keep staring at him until I realised he also stared back at me! He must be thinking this girl sure either interested in me or just plain weird.hahaha. A bit embarassing tho. But I can't help it not to look at him coz I really think he looks like Eunhyuk oppa!!!aigooooo.... Then saw back my ex-senior eyecandy after like 1 year at the same place! He still the same same style.lol.

How's everyone with the Olympics? I haven't been catching any sports events coz didn't even have the time to watch the TV at home.hehe. All I know is that for now, China still leading in the medal rankings. Yesterday when I was at the Mall with Pingie, I saw these Beijing Olympics photos exhibition on the 2nd floor.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: