Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Magicians of Love

Wheee...finally finished watching the drama "The Magicians of Love" (愛情魔髮師) on youtube coz I seriously can't wait for this 22 episodes long drama on TV airing once a week only!haha. I actually watched 2 episodes of this drama 2 years ago when my ex-colleague, Angela borrowed me her vcds but didn't have the time to watch it! I'm really so lagging!hehe. Yes another 183 Club drama with Ming Dao as lead character again. I've gotta say that Sam Wang is really cool in this drama! Love his style! This drama is really nice coz is funny! But it also made me cry and got frustrated too!lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today had steamboat for dinner at Lina's place. My favourite of all time would be "yong tau foo" or any kind of tofu that you could put into the steamboat soup!! *yumz~~* Me&Lina kinda had this last-minute decision to go chill (limteh) at CheezBox, so we could only got hold of Jon to come out and join us.hehe. It's really weekend that CheezBox was full house upstairs so we went to sit downstairs instead. It's nice except it's too dark to see the menu!lol. We were chit-chatting there for 2 hours until Gadong no more traffic jam already then we went home!haha.

This time I ordered Champagne(Grape) Black Tea+Pizza Chicken Thick Toast+Italian Beef Potato Cheesebake. I've gotta say I like the Pizza toast here more than Taurean coz it has more ingredients and doesn't taste too "saucy"? Plus it's the same price ($2.50) so I think it's more worth it at CheezBox. I love the Italian Beef Potato Cheesebake ($3.60) eventho the portion is not big. The grape black tea is quite sweet...nothing special.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina ordered back her favourite Chicken Baked Spaghetti but this time with red original sauce.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Jon ordered something called "Escargots" which he said was quite expensive for that portion?haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

These are some pix from me&Lina's 1st visit to CheezBox when it just opened not long. I ordered "Chicken Baked Rice"(but forgot what's the sauce) at that time.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: