Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 1, 2008

We Got Married!

Wow...is a new month again!! Soo fast August already! 2 more days (4th AUG) and is the starting of my 3rd year (5th sem) of uni! I'm actually not that excited for the new semester but now I have this "excited" feeling! I'm actually looking forward to my upcoming courses.haha. Saw the final draft of my timetable and it's ok but have to see the tutorials too which are usually the most headache thing to decide on.lol.

These few days didn't do much. Yesterday met up with Kelly and had lunch together at Thien Thien. Then brought her to the shop I'm working at. The 3 of us (Me, Kelly&Ing) chit-chatted and took pix.lol. I went Lina's place overnight and she let me watched the recent popular Korean show call "We Got Married". There are couples like~ "Andy(Shinhwa) & Solbi (Typhoon)", "CrownJ & Inyoung(Jewelry)", "Alex(Clazziquai) & Shinae", "Hyun Joong(SS501) & Hwang Bo",and etc. ... This variety show is about pairing up couples and let them do "newly-wed" missions, which means that they must really act like husband and wife to each other!!! They even go for honeymoon, live together, do housework, dating,and etc. A very cool show indeed^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
{pic creditz}soompi+mydaily+oceans

We watched "Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo" couple episodes and really very very funny and char-dao!!! Mostly coz of Hyun Joong! Man, I didn't know leader-shi actually is that kind of "funny" person!hahaha. This couple is soo cute especially coz Hyun Joong is younger than Hwang Bo by 6 years!!! Hence, they called them "little groom & nuna bride"! But seriously they are just soo cute!!! I love this couple most! ^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
{pic credit}crimsonredd

Today woke up at 2pm...I'm like the latest to wake up in Lina's house. I really can sleep like *oink oink*. Yesterday supper til' tonight's dinner also ate bread, bread and bread! My face also looks like bread already!lol. Just now tried making simple toast for my dinner with instant potato spread+hotdog+ham. Turned out quite nice. Too bad no cheese and fresh tomatoes, and the bread not thick enough if not it'll taste even more yummy!!!hehe.

No comments: