Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 4, 2008

3rd year~new sem

Today's the start of UBD's semester and is my 3rd year now! Once again I've gotta say time really passed soo fast! Glad I survived 2 years in uni already..pheww~~hahaha. Must *add oil* (jia you!) for the last 2 years in uni! Aja Aja Hwaiting!!

Today went out from 7.30am until 10pm. Very tired and sleepy when I got home just now.lol.
I went to uni today for 2 hours only coz only got 1 lecture at 8am for Business Taxation but as usual there won't be lectures until the 2nd or 3rd week. The lecturer was just introducing himself and explaining to us about the course. After we were quite settled with the tutorial times, we were dismissed.hehe.

Then me, Pingie, ChuaiLing, AiYie and Katie went to eat lunch at Korean Restaurant. It's actually a farewell lunch for AiYie coz she's going to UK to study for 1 year. "ALL THE BEST TO YOU AIYIE and TAKE CARE!" :)

We 5 persons ordered like for 7-8 persons' meal.haha. We ordered 2 Bibimbaps(mixed vegetables rice+egg), 1 large Kimchi jjigae(stew) + the many small side dishes, 1 Jab chae(fried sweet-potato noodle), 1 Hae-mul pa jeon(Korean seafood pancake), 1 Gimbap(Korean sushi?), and 1 Dak bulgogi(Korean bbq chicken). Seriously ate til' soo bloated! There are some piccies that I took using Pingie's mobile and she posted them in her blog too.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

I didn't expect the large Kimchi stew to be that large! Lucky it's the stew thing thick only so we managed to finish the whole Kimchi stew!haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Thanx alot to Chuai Ling for the souvenirs and snacks from Japan! Gomawoyo!! It came with a nice plastic bag and inside has pistachios, dried scallops, chocolates, melon jellies, sweets, a small bell keychain (it wrote there from Mt.Fuji? Cool!), and a pretty mobile hanging item.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Pingie walked around Gadong from like 1pm - 5.30pm after our fulfilling lunch. We went to UNI arcade and the new (call Funland I think?). Our first time went in the new arcade and it's also not bad, they have the games the other arcade doesn't have eventho some of the game machines are a bit more old. But I'm ok with it coz the new arcade is cheaper to play, mostly need 1 token only (50cents). They have pretty nice KBOX tho! ($1 per song also).hehe.
I even played DDR there with Pingie but seriously I'm really lousy at this kind of game! But it's good exercise coz get to play 5 times for just 1 token!haha. We played the old versions of Time Crisis which were like the ones I usually played in Wisma before during my lower secondary years. In UNI arcade, they have a few new machines like the photo-taking, Duckies game, and another I don't know what it's call. When I saw the ducky game, straight away reminded me of Teukie oppa!haha. We tried the ducky game and it's funny..ahaha..just move the controllers to catch the eggs?lol.


So long didn't see Teukie oppa already ( I don't even know how he looks now!lol.) coz I didn't catch up with SUJU or even any Korean artists. I just know SUJU went to Malaysia last week for the MTV Asia Awards 2008. Congratz to them for winning!!! Oh and I saw a "Eunhyuk" lookalike yesterday when I ate brunch with my parents! To me, he really looks like Hyuk especially his eyes and the way he wear but his face not as thin as Hyuk. He has nice style and I think he's quite cute too.hehe :)

No comments: