Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunshine Reunion 2008

This afternoon we had our Sunshine Primary School reunion 2008 at CheezBox. The last reunion we had was 2 years ago at Coffeezone if I didn't remember wrongly.ahaha. Today only 11 peoplez turned up, actually got more but mostly last minute couldn't make it. There are quite a few that we don't have their contacts at all and some are not in Brunei at the moment. It was nice meeting old schoolmates again...too bad none of us brought our old primary photos coz some of us don't remember a few others.haha. But can say most of us still look the same! lol.

Only 4 girls turned up today~ Qilah, Dina, Me and Midah. I was the only chinese today coz our another chinese classmate can't make it today. Qilah, was one of my best friend during primary and we got keep in contacts once in awhile. But we didn't see each other for a few years already. So was very happy to see her today.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Group photo~ We sat downstairs so the lights were reflecting and the pic came out not that nice.lol. Initially our tables were upstairs but coz CheezBox was again full house upstairs, better don't cramp in there.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today had been in Gadong area for almost whole day. I ate lunch with parents at Thien Thien. Then I bought a pretty comfy rubber shoe which is just very cheap!haha. The reunion took like 3 hours and after the reunion I went to find Pingie at The Mall. She was watching the 'live' band show by the United States' Seventh Fleet Band, a group of professional Navy Musicians called the "Orient Express". So I went to join her&her sis. There were large crowds watching the band! 2 kids, 1 boy&1 girl went in front to dance along with the music! Very cute!hehe. The live band was really good! The singer was great! :)

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

After watching, we went to Funland arcade to play for awhile. Then I went home for awhile coz last minute got Jon's sms of meeting up with a few of our SGS mates. So Ridz (gf 5B) picked me up from my house (coz he live near me also) and went to Taurean the Arch. My first time being there and the ambience inside and outside also very nice. We were the earliest so we chose to sit outside.haha. After the meet-up, he also sent me home (thanx Ridz!).

Ridz also recommended us the fruits sorbets drinks. I tried the "Calamansi&Red Plum Sorbet". Really quite nice, and the drink is quite cheap ($2.30) consider the big size.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: