Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 15, 2008

Bull Fighting

Recently just finished watching the drama "Bull Fighting" (鬥牛。要不要) on tv. This drama I watched halfway then skipped a few episodes coz not at home, but luckily got to watch the last episode.haha. Both Mike&Li Wei so hot! The ending is cute :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

HOT MIKE! Love his pair of electrifying eyes most!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yesterday night went to Taurean with Lina. Lina ordered Milo Blended and it suddenly made me wondered how come I never heard of "Teh C Blended/Ice Blended"? So I asked the friendly waitress if they have that and she said they can make it if I want them to.haha. This afternoon I happened to go Taurean again coz accompanied 1 of my student to eat her lunch. So I ordered a "Teh C Blended" and the waiter was a it surprise at first until I have to repeat a few times.ahaha. Finally the Teh C Blended came but it tasted a bit weird especially with the layer of bubble. Then I realised the drink I want to order is actually "Ice Blended Teh C"! Coz I want the icy feel!lol.

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Last week I just foundout the ice-creams sold outside the Giant building, beside the main entrance got many I never see or try before!! I was attracted by their cute packaging too!lol. The below one I bought was a chocolate flavor ice-cream. All their ice-creams cost $0.69 if I'm not wrong. Quite cheap.hehe.
Feeling down? Eat "Laughter" ice-cream to make you fill with laughters and joy! muahahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: