Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another celebration~

First of all, I want to wish
SINGAPORE a HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
{pic credit} shanghaiist.com

This evening when I arrived home, my parents straight turned the tv channel to Channel News Asia and watched the "live" of Singapore National Day Parade 2008. The part I love most was the FIREWORKS!!! Oh my..the fireworks were soo nice and beautiful!!! Man, how I wish I was there at that moment! Somemore is a saturday night, I'm sure alot of peoplez are out at that time too!hehe. You can see some of the photos of today's parade which they made as wallpapers ---> HERE. :)

This morning went to lecture for 1 hour only coz it's just the 1st class. Then I was thinking so long to decide if I should just go home or go shop. In the end, I went shop and Ing let us watched another Singapore drama which was nice and funny!hahaha. We bought dishes for lunch today from the Indian restaurant called "Ya-Nur" which was just a few doors away, since we saw the dishes there looked quite delicious and none of us tried before also. Indeed, the dry beef rendang and assam fish tasted really nice! We had a long lunch coz got interruptions and always false alarms.hahaha. But it was really a fulfilling one.hehe.

At night me and my parents went 'car cruising' and then settled ourselves at TK Restaurant since we never been there at night before and they have satays too! It's my 2nd time at TK and this time we sat outside, eating while watching the Olympic Games. The satays there not bad (I like the beef one most!) but the ketupat not that nice coz too soft&sticky. I like the surroundings there coz looking across the river but too bad I kept getting mozzies.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: