Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I-Sweet

Let's see I know there are like I-Walk, I-Sweet, I-Top and I-Salon in Brunei...I wonder if they come from the same family or not.haha. Wanted to blog yesterday but was too tired so went to bed earlier than usual. Am going to be very busy this whole week coz of assignments and work. But good also since I'm very broke now. Luckily this semester only need to buy 1 textbook and 1 photocopied if not I'll be even more broke.haha.

I went to I-Sweet twice in a week. Once with Ling, Yie&Katie when we went Giant for lunch. Then Sunday I brought my mum there coz I know she love these kind of sweet desserts.hehe

I like their "little cafe" ambience :)
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Their menu - Cold and Hot desserts. I wish they will have more choices soon^^
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Hot Bubur ChaCha ($1.50) that my mom ordered. She said it's nice coz it's not that sweet.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cold Fungus with Papaya ($1.50) that I ordered. I think it's not bad except the don't know why got a bit bitter taste in the papaya. I wonder Fungus goes with what other kinds of fruits aside from Papaya ah? Coz I love Cold Fungus dessert!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cold Mango with Sago ($2.50) that Katie&I ordered. It's nice coz I like the refreshing feeling and taste with the sago. But the mango reminded me of Gina Nectar Mango can drink?
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

HoneyDew Melon with Sago ($1.80) that Aiyie ordered.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ling bought this cute Winnie the Pooh UNO cards that day when we went to Giant. Then we went back to uni and played UNO before our class.haha. I like so long didn't play UNO already, so was happily playing it.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

Oooo Oooo...yesterday I saw the "Eunhyuk lookalike" guy again for the 3rd time!!!hehe. Somemore Lina sooo parked in front of him again!haha. Even Lina thinks he really look like Eunhyuk! The Eunhyuk when young.ahaha. Mishy ah you should really come visit us in Brunei during your next long holidays yeah?!!.hehe. And I'm beginning to like BreadStop's bread too. ;)

No comments: