Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ping Pong

Hmm...this kinda reminded me of Pingie coz she was given the nickname Ping Pong when we volunteered for CSPS that time?ahaha. I just finished watching the Taiwan drama "Ping Pong" (乒乓) on TV. I like the whole drama coz it's quite funny except the really ending part!!! I was really disappointed with the ending coz it's just like that and -the end-!!! Watching the players in the drama playing Ping Pong (Table Tennis), I also feel like learning how to play also! Look soo cool and fun too! I should really ask Pingie's sis Siang Yi to teach me some day. Pingie also interested right?ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Then just now dinner, Me&Pingie went to McD. Our main purpose actually was to buy Happy Meal and get the FuWa stamp. So we have Plan A and B incase McD didn't have the YingYing FuWa stamp (orange) that we wanted coz they put there NiNi FuWa's picture already. But we just try our luck by asking the staff and when she told us yes they still have, we were soo excited there! After we thought back then we only realised it's quite an embarassing moment.lol.

Ying Ying FuWa stamp is the pic of "Asia" continent and is representing Ping Pong too!!! Then my 1st Olympic Happy Meal I got during 080808 was Huan Huan FuWa (red) stamp :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today late afternoon I went out with Pingie and there were just too many happenings...mostly quite funny and embarassing ones especially those happened to me. From Qlap Post Office to The Mall Jollibee to arcade to UG to souvenir shop to the free health checkup and lastly to McD!!!hahaha. Too many so I lazy to blog about it. :)

I took these photos yesterday during dusk coz I think the sky was very pretty at that time coz I like the colors!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: