Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally a.....

.....holiday over the borders!ahahaha. Yes, went to Miri yesterday with parents for a 1-day trip. We arrived there at around 10am and went straight to Bintang Plaza. I think either I didn't take notice or I haven't been to Miri for 4 months that I didn't know there's a "Delifrance" Cafe at Bintang Plaza, which is side by side with Coffee Bean.haha. For don't know how many years already I haven't been to Delifrance coz the only one in Yayasan closed down already! I miss their sandwiches most and reminded me of our old times in SGS. We always buy their egg mayo or chicken sandwiches and sneak it in to Bolkiah cinema?!!hahaha. I love their sandwiches coz we can choose what we want to put in our sandwiches! So I thought would be the same with the Miri's Delifrance but too bad they don't have the choose option. I ordered a chicken sandwich which cost RM10.50. Eventhough is in RM, I still have to say it's more expensive and smaller than the one I ate in Brunei before. Maybe coz many stuffs also increased in price already.lol. But their drinks were quite cheap. Hmmm...I wonder the Delifrance at Brunei Airport opens already or not? Anyone knows?hehe

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

After breakfast, we went around Bintang Plaza and really window shopping only coz didn't really buy anything. My parents bought me a silver necklace and 21st birthday heart-shaped key pendant. Wheeee...*happy* Then lunch, I ate McD and my first time eating the "Chicken Foldover". I like the Foldover coz very fulfilling and tasty! I went up til' the 4th or 5th floor where almost all are electrical shops but there's one cafe call "San Francisco Coffee Co.". Never tried before so I ordered Mo'Mocha from them.haha. I saw their food prices are more reasonable than their drink prices...weird ah?lol

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

After that, we went to Imperial Mall. As usual I would go to Bystar CD shop first and soo funny when the boss who was actually talking on the phone one, suddenly shoved SJ-M cd and asked if I'm looking for this?ahahaha. Then I went LEA Centre coz wanted to buy a white slipper but in the end I only bought a pink flats cost RM9.90 only!lol. So sadz coz either don't have the pattern I like or the color I want for my slipper!haiz. Then we went to Boulevard Mall. I didn't buy anything at all and my mum just bought a few groceries. So by the end of the day, I only bought 1 cheap flats. Wow man, I think this was my first time went to Miri but didn't buy things?!!!haha...coz everything I see also quite expensive there eventho the exchange rate has increased BND1.00 --> RM2.38 and plus not much sales there!lol. Before going back to Brunei, we ate dinner at Boulevard Cafe. We 3 persons eat like 5 persons meal coz we ate 2 plates of "chao lo bak kou", fried kuey teow, fish&chips & lamb chops.hehe. But the food there is quite nice especially the chao lo bak kou and lamb chop^^ On the way back, my dad stopped at "emart" and bought vegetables.haha.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

I was too tired to even blogged yesterday coz my back really very pain until I can't even laugh, sneeze, bend, and turn left or right! I don't know what happened but I think I pulled my whole upper back's muscles?! Yesterday night my mum helped me massaged but still soo pain ahhh!

AND
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEUKIE (특이) OPPA!!!

생일을 축하합니다!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE^^
BEST WISHES & ♥사랑해♥

No comments: