Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, July 5, 2008

我不后悔

Hehe...went out whole day today again. Soo tired and sleepy now. I felt like I ate alot also today. Morning ate ham&egg sandwich at home. Afternoon ate chicken herb LaMee soup at LaMee with Lina&sis. Then went to Mall coz I've been wanting to go bank since 2 days ago but everyday also soo many people and today is not an exception! I waited for almost 2 hours..soo boring ah. While waiting I went to buy Stratecialla(I don't know if is the correct name?lol.) flavor ice-cream at Dream Cones. I didn't know they increased the price for 1 scoop from $2.80 to $3.00 now?haha. Then went back to Lina's shop and we stayed til' night.

I was a bit surprised when Liz called me up and asked if I'm still out in Gadong or not coz she could come out soon. She was supposed to come out and meet us in the afternoon but last minute didn't have transport. Happy so I told her to go the basketball court and meet me.hehe. Lina dropped her sis&friends and me at Batu Bersurat Basketball court coz tonight was the official opening ceremony for the "AEWON (Sultan) Cup" 2008. There were many people that it's almost full house!lol. After watching basketball, we went dinner at Mamih coz I haven't eaten my dinner yet but got ate 1 piece of bread during basketball, courtesy of Vanessa.ahaha.
Our 1st meet-up with Liz since she came back from UK last week! Thus, I started the camwhoring business at Mamih.lol. (I'm wondering when my dear friend Jonathan Yong who's also back from UK last week will contact me again huh?Hmmm...)

I arrived home and my mum served me a bowl of home-made "wanton" soup and a few fried wantons. Thus, I really ate til' soo bloated now!!!ahaha. I just remembered I drank coffee, teh c and milo for the whole day! *burp*

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Thank you very much Liz for the Mickey Mouse keychain from Cardiff!!! Love it :) She remembered the guy I like is call Micky (from TVXQ) that's why she bought me this.haha. Lina also got the same keychain but is ok since she got one brother call Micky too but is not a mouse.lol^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

My mom's home-made "wanton". 好吃!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com



Hmmm...after tonight (just now) I've got this kind of weird feeling. Eventhough he made me feel like a fool (for dreaming too much) and I hate this kind of feeling, I gotta say I didn't regret secretly liking him before.haha. Dream once in a while and not for long is ok right? I already woke up from my dream and I think for the time being I won't dare to have this kind of dream anymore. I don't want to hope for big things coz I admit that I'm scare of more disappointments.hehe.

No comments: