Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, July 21, 2008

Lucky Bread

Today woke up at 3.30pm. Yes my time has been upside down since semester break. I went offline at almost 3am yesterday but my eyes still wide awake (must be due to the coffee). So, I was in my room organising my files and papers coz I don't want them to be messy when the new semester starts and that it's easier for me to find back those papers if ever I need them again.hehe. It was quite fun organising and listening to the radio at the same time til' I didn't even realised it's 6.45am when I'd done and was getting ready to go bed! I like listening to the radio from midnight onwards til 6am coz they always play the songs I like especially the old school ones.hehe. One of my favourite childhood song would be "I Swear by All-4-One" and I still remember I like singing this song when young last time.^^

Today ate soo much also, stuffed like 3 meals in 3 hours time! No wonder people say I've gotten fatter *sigh* After I woke up, I ate sandwich (3 pcs of bread+beef patty+egg). Then went out to Batu Bersurat and met up with my ex-colleague Angela. We ate at the famous satay stall there and have to thank her for the treat again!^^

Image hosted by servimg.com

Not long after that I went with Lina to Teo Pui Hoon restaurant and ate again. I wanted something light so ordered a piece of toast and my usual "6 flavours soup"(drink). The toast names caught my attention like what "Lucky Bread", "Broken Heart Bread", etc... So being the curious me I asked the waitress what are the toasts like? In the end I orderedthe "Lucky Bread" to try coz seemed interesting. Call me "sua ku" or "sakai" but it came out really interesting to me. Yea I'm an easily amuse person.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
^It's actually a thick toast, cut open in the middle, fill in with fresh milk+mixed vegetables(the one usually for fried rice?)+minced chicken meat, like a soup inside a bread already. Yea so much for a light meal.ahahaha. Taste = I like! Especially the toast itself mix with the fillings. It would have been much nicer if my stomach wasn't that full at that time! I was seriously soo bloated after eating that!hahaha. Next time want to try the other toasts :)

No comments: