Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, July 4, 2008

換換愛

Wheee...today finally finished watching "Why Why Love". I cried so much for the last 2 episodes.haha. Really enjoyed every episodes of the drama^^ Their NGs really soo funny coz Rainie, Mike and Kingone soo playful but sooo cute!!! They can really form the "WHY" group already.lol. And this make me just remembered I got 1 big poster of Kingone from TEENS magazine that I haven't put on my bedroom wall so I will put it later.hehe.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Deng...new semester will start in exactly 1 month time...should be August 4th if I'm not wrong?ahaha. Half of me is excited to go back study but half of me still wants holidays ( I still haven't go play bowling!).hehe. Holidays already almost 1 and a half months and my room still has piles of stuffs..soo messy!lol.
And just now went groceries shopping and bought the Instant Mashed Potato "Butter&Herb" flavor this time. My mum actually likes to eat the instant potato and she prefers the butter&herb more than the 4 cheese coz she said too cheesy but it's still yummy^^

'the pile of mess' (I'm just soo lazy ah!!)
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: