Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, June 29, 2008

mashed potato

I'm old already coz I have once again...back pain!arghhhhh!!! I can't even turn to left or right. My mum blamed it to me for sleeping so late everyday. I didn't even notice that I have visible dark eye circles already until she told me just now!!! I think coz I'm not fond of the mirrors huh?lol.

I went out for almost 2 whole days. Yesterday afternoon went Fusion for Lina's birthday lunch treat with Lina&her sis, Von and Pingie. Thanx for the meal Lina!! :)
After that we went walking around The Mall. We went to see see stuffs at shops since got sales now! The Mid-Year Sales starts from 22nd June until 3rd August!!! At the moment I have nothing that I really want to buy except that I'm still looking for a pair of white slipper coz my favourite white slipper cannot wear anymore (looks like rojak already). *sadz* We went to arcade also. Then we watched "Get Smart" the 5pm show. The movie was quite funny, I like the humor.ahahaha.
After movie, we went to UG groceries shopping. I finally bought the "instant mashed potato" introduced by Pingie last week and I bought the 'Four Cheese' flavor one! It's quite cheesy but then is tasty! Even my dad who doesn't really like these kind of food also said quite nice!ahaha. I followed Pingie's way of using the mashed potato for bread spread and it's yummy for me! I ate that for dinner yesterday and lunch today so I really ate many pieces of bread at Lina's house!wakakaka.
Today woke up at 1pm and then self-entertaining myself with one of Lina's karaoke dvd. Not that I want to laugh but some videos/mvs in it are just soo funny coz the songs and the backgrounds don't go together at all!ahahahaha. *Shih-Fu going crajeee*

The food we ate at Fusion yesterday but I ca't remember the names.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

And this is how the instant mashed potato package looks like. It actually has 4 or 5 different flavors such as "butter&herbs", "loaded bake"? This has 10 packs and costs $3.40 available at Utama Grand supermaket.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The package comes with a free cup specially for the mashed potato.
Image hosted by servimg.com

You just have to add 85ml of boiling water and wait for 1 minute. Yes is just that easy&simple!lol. Then it'll be ready for eating! Pic below: Lina's sis happily trying out the mashed potato!hahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: