Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, July 18, 2008

deng! snifff...

That's my reaction when my house suddenly "blackout"! Actually not just my house but the whole kampung so it looked soo dark except that you can see the beautiful moonlight. The power came back after 2 hours and in these 2 hours I got mozzies bites and was feeling soo hot that I couldn't take a proper nap! I was streaming the drama "Romantic Princess" and had streamed alot of parts but haven't watch! Luckily still have 4 more episodes to go so I will stream and watch all tomorrow night.hehe.

Hmmm...didn't blog these few days coz seems like getting lazier.lol. Let's see...didn't do much also these few days...like to stay at home and sleep! I was having really muscle pain on my right leg til' I can't walk properly but luckily it was ok already on the 4th day. During Sultan's birthday on the 15th, I went hangout with Lina, her sis, her aunt and her cousin. We went to arcade and watch movie "Hell Boy 2". The whole cinema was almost full! I was really anticipating for this movie coz it looks really nice from the preview but then the storyline was disappointing coz it's not that exciting as I thought it would be tho' it has some funny parts.ahaha.

Yesterday wanted to go work but feeling not well coz a bit feverish+sore throat so decided to laze at home for 1 more day. But went today coz already how many days didn't go.hehe. Oh and I bought a black shiny doggy t-shirt on a bargain sale which was just below $5.hehe. All the cartoons on the shirt soo nice that I had a hard time choosing. Maybe I'll go back and grab another one next time^^ Today went Jaya to buy BOH tea for company staff and I was a bit confused+surprised of their new layout?haha.

I bought this at Sweet Deli during my tea break today. It's a new bun that caught my eyes coz of it's weird look?lol. Don't you think it reminds you a lil' of the "turtle shell"?haha. I asked the lady if the "mushroom" or "chicken"" pastry nicer and she said chicken so I bought the chicken first to try. My mum said it's quite nice. I think it's okok only coz the fillings is like the "chicken sao pao"? But I like the outerskin.hehe. Next time I will try the mushroom one. This costs $1.20.
Image hosted by servimg.com

These are some candid motion shots took by Pingie while we were playing drums at arcade last saturday :)
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: