Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, July 11, 2008

原來我不帥

ahaha...didn't have anything to blog these days. I just feel soo lazy and keep wanting to sleep. Today woke up at 3.30pm and slept for 12hours. I know is not that good to sleep more than 8 hours? But weather made me even more sleepy coz it was raining soo heavily this afternoon at my place! My dad keeps calling me "sui zhu" (sleeping pig) *oinkssss*
I'm at Level 11 of Sushido already! I just keep playing.ahaha. Then also finished watching the 2 dramas Pingie borrowed me - So I'm Not Handsome
Image hosted by servimg.com

and Wars of In-Law 2. Both dramas also very funny! I really like JJ Lin's acting in the drama + he's cute! and it was his first time being the lead role/character in a drama. Hope to see him as main cast again in more dramas^^ As for Wars of In-Law...I haven't even watch the Part 1 (traditional) yet.hehehe.

Yesterday night finally met up with Jon at Shikai Restaurant and somemore made us 3 girls waited so long!ahaha. After me,Lina&he sis finished eating and drinking then only he arrived.lol. So we just talk talk and as usual his wicked sense of humor never fails to amaze me! I want to learn from him but he asked me to go ask.com and searched it for myself.lol. I have long prepared my tail for his to step one since he only comes back once a year now.haha. Lina and him don't know since when became partner-in-crime when it comes to suaning me?lol.

I like this "candid motion shot" of Lina&Jon.ahahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: