Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner in the Sky?

At first when I saw this title I really wondered "what dinner in the sky?". I only know there's "Dinner on the Water" but didn't know they have dinner in the sky too.hahaha. Let us look at some pix of dinner in the sky in different countries.hehe

London(UK)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Dublin(Ireland)
Image hosted by servimg.com
South Africa
Image hosted by servimg.com
Amiens(France)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Bratislava(Slovakia)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Dolce(Belgium)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Brussels(Belgium)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Budapest(Hungary)
Image hosted by servimg.com

[pix credit]Dinner in the Sky

After I saw all these pix, I would love to try it out one day if possible! I want to eat dinner in the sky with nice night view or lunch with a beautiful view.haha. I think it's quite expensive so have to wait til' I'm rich first.lol. But I don't know if they'll let me up there coz there is a "minimum height requirement" for seat security reason and it's 150cm!!! I think I'm either 149,150 or 151cm! I'm not sure coz long time didn't measure already.lol.

Soo cool coz there'll be chefs up there and they can just cook there and you can even request for musicians to play instruments right up there!! You can even watch TV and surf internet if you wish! *droolz* The maximum height for dinner in the sky is 50m and could accomodate a maximum of 22 people per session.hehe.

For more information and photos please visit "Dinner in the Sky" .

So "lunch or dinner in the sky anyone?" :)

No comments: