Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mushrooms!!!

ahaha...it all began when Lina started "growing mushrooms" (other meaning behind it^^) at home and then Marlin also followed since she's having a month of semester break. I'm also still on my semester break but I want to be different so I told them I'm "growing potatoes" on couch instead.puahahaha. Then yesterday chatted with Marlin and we continued talking on this topic. I suggested we should plant eggplants/brinjals too at 10B backyards since got big area.lol. Then she said she started to rear animals too with chickens and sheeps first. I told her I also started rearing ducks and cows.muahaha. Okies enough of our craps.hehe

Yesterday afternoon hanged out with Lina, Pingie&Liz. We met up at Fusion. Then as usual we went arcade to play. Pingie&Liz played DDR! I didn't play coz I failed in the game before by doing flips. I'm waiting for Lina now to dig out her DDR mat and let me practice at her house.lol. I have seriously bad hands&legs coordination with my brain.haha. Lastly, we went to eat gelato at Kokoberry and I ate "triple chocolate with peanuts" (double choc+choc peanuts cone). Funny but embarassing thing happened to me again coz I was soo blur. I kept asking them if they have the "chocolate chips cone" without realizing what I said and pointing at the "choc.peanuts cone. They also blur with me, but finally they got it coz I kept pointing at the cone. When they corrected me then only I realized what I said. *ooops paiseh* Why I always have embarassing moments with ice-cream peoplez huh?.haha

Pingie really went nuts that she wanted to taste the peppermint teabag! She said "bitter!~"ahahaha. Oh and peppermint tea is now her tea. Peppermint-Pingie and Chamomile-Chonggie (cool kan?ahaha)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie gave me a "mushroom" necklace too! Yea, the mushroom necklace which I always thought it might also be a "pacifier" from the catalogue's pix.ahaha. I love it! Thanx alot yea^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

This afternoon went to RTB to watch the "RTB Mandarin Singing Contest 2008 Semi-Final". It started at 2pm and ended almost 5pm? There were 20 singing performances from the Top 20, 1 samba dance and 1 hiphop dance.hehe. They announced the Top 8 Finalists just now on stage also. 4 girls and 4 guys got into Top 8. CONGRATZ TO THEM! :)
Too bad Lina didn't get in coz her voice soo nice (suit the song) and she sang til' soo nice except that one small part only that she went off a bit. But is ok, you still have next time (Lina Jia You! Hwaiting!). More important is the experience and meet new people, kan? *ahem* (like meeting your idol there, u know what I mean *winkeu*) The whole RTB hall was just soo cold! I was freezing and shaking the whole time when I was sitting eventhough I wore a jacket! I can't believe is worse than Chancellor Hall! *brrrrrrrr*

And today also I saw someone who I don't really want to see or expect to see even. Not that I despise that person but yea. Actually I don't know what kind of feelings I have when I saw that person. Is it mixed or neutral? I don't even understand myself.haiz. But don't want to think about it.hehe.

No comments: