Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Orange-y Sk-y

Today overslept and then went Gadong. Didn't eat my lunch or breakfast...haha..actually got which was 1 jagung (corn)+tea coz my dad bought like 17 jagungs for $5, very cheap he said so he brought to his usual restaurant and treat his friends. Then around 3pm went Netzone ate my late lunch with Lina. I soo wanted to eat Seria Fried Kuey Teow but can't coz I can't eat the sambal pedas along with it as my throat still itching. So I just ordered Kolo Mee Poh. Then went looking for cloth to make my baju kurung but haven't find any I like. Then I just stayed at Lina's mum shop til night coz wait for my dad to fetch me. On our way back home, it was raining soo heavily with big big rain drops! We can't even see the road especially near the airport!

Oh Pingie! You know what? My colleagues today asked me if the necklace I was wearing is a "pacifier"?! ahaha...coz they said look like one! See not only I think that this mushroom looks like pacifier too.haha. And have you tried the "Roasted Garlic" instant mashed potato yet? I'd tried it and I think out of the 3 flavors I like Butter&Herbs best!hehe. Coz' maybe I just don't really like too much of the garlic taste.lol.

These pix I took this afternoon: Lina helping her mum to sew the beads onto the baju kurung. She's pro already! And I still don't know how to sew, say will learn til' now haven't coz lazy.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

The 1st pic below is me and Lina's sis, Angela posing for our "barter trade" which we exchanged mobile pouch. This will be taken as a piece of evidence to "honour our barter trade agreement".haha. But.....silly us we pose the wrong way. The correct pic for it should be the 2nd pic.hehehe
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

I love the "orangy sky" this evening especially when it was drizzling. I don't know...I just like the feeling of the orangy sky.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: