Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rabokki

Yesterday went overnight at Lina's place again coz already planned to try and make "rabokki" today. Lucky Lina woke me up at almost noon if not I really will sleep til' 3pm ah!ahaha. I can say our "rabokki" was a SUCCESS!!! It's really quite spicy for me.haha. And we even made our own "bibimbap" but without fried egg (mata lembu).lol. We got our "rabokki" recipe from "My Korean Kitchen" :) Now cravings for dumplings esp. kimchi mandoo!!!hehe

We took only 3 pix of the food. Didn't get to take any pix during the making process.ahaha.

Almost forgot to put the 2 eggs so into the pot of "Rabokki" so this is what happen when I took the pic.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

This is our "bibimbap" for today. Still doesn't look nice without the fried egg and is not colorful enough?lol. But it's tasty so is ok^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

My bowl of mixed "rabokki+bibimbap". Yummmzz~~~~
Image hosted by servimg.com

Just finished watching the 14th episode of Why Why Love and it's soo sad!!! Make me cried soo much ah!!! Er Shao T.T I will watch the final (15th) episode tomorrow.

No comments: