Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

公主小妹

Whooot...finally done watching "Romantic Princess" drama. On tv, the last episode(13) should be on thursday but I just can't wait so I streamed on youtube.ahaha. The drama's quite nice for me and soo captivated by Calvin in there! He's soo 帥 ah!!! And also George Hu! Very cute!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Also just finished watching my once a week drama on tv called "麻雀愛上鳳凰" (Calling Love) by Lee Wei. A romance comedy type also but then I hate the ending! Is just like that.....aish.
And since the beginning of the drama I always think that the main actress in the drama "Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu" looks a bit like the main actress in Romantic Princess, Angela Zhang. My mom at first also thought she was Angela Zhang!haha.

OK something happened to me this morning. I was half-awake when suddenly I rolled down from my bed!!! Never in my life has this ever happened to me before! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream!haha. First time and I was still blur blur that I just crawled back up and continue my sleep.haha. Then when I fully woke up, I remembered the incident and laughed out loud while telling my mum about it! My mum thought I crajee!wakakaka. Somemore I knocked my back on my short wooden chair and folder when I rolled down. But luckily it was only a bit pain.lol.

This afternoon my boss bought a surprise birthday cake for one of our colleague's (Ate Lourdes) birthday, who is also her very long-time staff in her other main company.hehe. The surprise was at our shop's kitchen/dining area.haha. My boss told me the cake is fat free or was it low fat so she gave me a very big piece! It's a blueberry chocolate cake. The cake is not bad except too much cream which I didn't eat the cream at all.hehe. Here are some pix, didn't get to take more coz the birthday lady was rushing to go for a meeting outside.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: