Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, June 2, 2008

忘记爱过

hehe...didn't go work for 4 days already, shiok sendiri relaxing. Everyday if at home my usual routine will be sleep around 3-5am, wake up around 1-3pm, go online, and watch tv. But I feel even more tired with this kind of lifestyle coz will make me feel lazy!!ahaha.

Last saturday night, I got the honor to be at Orchid Garden to watch Lina's singing performances. She performed 2 songs - "I Will by Jang Ri In" and "Zhi Shao Hai You Ni by Sandy Lam". She did a good job for me eventho she said she didn't! But no worries, there's always room for improvement and I will be your loyal fan/supporter!!! AJA AJA HWAITINGG!!!

Yesterday went to eat Korean food for lunch with Lina coz craving for it.lol. Then today woke up at almost 3pm and went Giant with my parents. We went there and ate some kuihs and drank kopi.haha. My main purpose to go there is always for the TeaBox's pearl milk tea but so sad today they ran out of pearls so I didn't order any. T.T

hehe...some piccies I took on Saturday night and people were looking at me weirdly coz I kept taking pix of the food.hahaha. The food was quite nice. I enjoyed the dancing and singing performances too especially the cute little girls doing a tibet type of dance?hehe. We also had the belated mother's and advanced father's days celebration that night so every table has a cake^^

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: