Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Papa's Day!

It was Father's Day yesterday!!! I was supposed to treat my dad to a meal but I didn't get to in the end coz he paid for our brunch yesterday at Happy Union.hehe. Before that I went to cut my hair coz hair very thick already. After brunch, we went to walk walk at The Mall. Me and my mum went to Gelato to eat a Green Tea ice-cream with chocolate peanuts cone. My mum ate til' soo shiok coz she said not that sweet and cone very tasty!haha. After awhile, we went to foodcourt and she ate california roll and drank kopi 'O'. She really ate alot yesterday in just a few hours.lol.

This was the Green Tea ice-cream we ate. Yumzzz!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Since I didn't get to treat my dad, I bought a small cute father's day star cookies from the Dorayaki shop for him and he told my mum too pretty he doesn't want to eat it yet.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Kids Colouring Contest at Utama Grand yesterday
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

After went The Mall with my parents, I went to Lina's house. Yesterday night she drove me, her sis&Vanessa to go watch the Pesta Sukan Kebangsaan basketball matches. She came and watched the last match only.haha. Woo...and I got attracted to a #4 guy there coz I think he looks hot especially the way he play bball (I like his hiongz style!).hehe.

OK gotta go sleep now. Soo tired and sleepy eventho I napped 1 and a half hour just now when I came back? Last week, I only have 1 rest day which was yesterday! This week I think I will have 2 days of rest only. I will look like a panda very soon too.lol. Very very busy coz in preparation for the shop opening. hehe. Good nightz :)

No comments: