Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, June 6, 2008

王子變青蛙

hahaha...didn't blog for few days coz nothing to blog about. Tuesday and Thursday went to work and kept eating out. Thien Thien is still my usual restaurant coz the food is cheap&fulfilling and almost all the time I sure eat alone there one.lol. Is not weird to eat alone in a restaurant right?haha...maybe I'm used to being alone. Then me&Lina's usual eating place in Gadong would be Netzone or LaMee. And I don't know why all the time I go Netzone also call the same food one. I like their sambal pedas but yesterday one was really soo PEDASSS!!! Ate til got fire in my stomach ah!

Oh and saw a rainbow on tuesday afternoon when me&Lina came out of LaMee but I couldn't capture it beautifully on my mobile.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Wheee...finally finished watching "Prince Turn into Frog" drama. I think I'm soo slow coz the drama aired 3 years ago and almost everyone I know also watched it already.haha. A very nice drama, no wonder ratings soo high!hehe...I can't wait for the last episode on TV so I watched it on youtube. I like the cute ending^^ I like the OST for this drama too :) After this drama, the channel will air "Hana-Kimi". Now also re-watching ISWAK 1 on another channel and it still can make me laugh.haha. And on youtube now I continue to chase up the drama I abandoned halfway coz no time to watch - BULL FIGHTING!!! *drooling at Mike's killer eyes*
Image hosted by servimg.com

Bah okie ler...tonight must sleep earlier coz tomorrow going work early morning since office hour halfday only.ahaha

No comments: