Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goofy or Cavewoman

Today the soles of my feet cracked until I walk also very pain!!! I have the ugliest feet of all coz is soo dry and the skin peeling. Lucky I still have 1 pack of the DU'IT Foot&Heel Balm.hehe. Soo tired ah today coz went early for stock check. I think coz quite long didn't stockcheck so felt lazy and coz this time the things are in boxes so it's harder to count. I hope tomorrow can finish counting so I can key in to the system as soon as possible.

Today ate early dinner with Lina at Netzone. At first I was having kolo meepoh on my mind but then saw the nasi katok and I kinda miss it so I ordered that. The nasi katok for $2.50 I think is quite worth it for me.hehe.

Ecccckk? How come the egg yolk on my nasi katok gone?
Image hosted by servimg.com



Ohh looookie!!! Found the yolk on Lina's black pepper chicken rice!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Conclusion: I DON'T LIKE TO EAT EGG YOLK!!! So I gave it to Lina who's a real lover of egg yolk. Am I a weird person again coz seems like everyone I know like egg yolk and I don't?ahaha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goofy and Cavewoman
My 2 new nicknames given by Damien. Why cavewoman? Before he knows me, he saw me in the photo (during SGS one) Lina put in tuition and said I look like cavewoman coz of my eyes or was it eyebrow?hahaha. So when he knew or first time saw me in real person, he kept hiding and running away from me coz he knew that I knew he called me cavewoman so he's scared I will beat him up or something.lol. That time the scenerio was just soo funny!haha

Then today he said I laughed like "Goofy"! What the...got meh? He's the one who's kept smiling widely and laughing, and he asked me why I always laugh one. He's the one who kept talking crap things and made people laugh one.lol. He also just gave himself a long post title called "Super 5 St★rs Awesome Assistant" which he himself also can confused with.haha. Then when I was at Soon Lee grocery shopping with my dad, he suddenly popped out in front of me and we chatted for almost 15minutes (yes talked crap again) and he suan-ed (teased) me about my 2 small pimples!!! kek dao! Funny thing was that we just stand in front of the frozen food (french fries area) and talked like nobody's business. Somemore I think we were a bit loud coz I saw some people looked at us?haha.

Oh by the way, Damien is a P6 kid, who can do alot of funny things, talk alot, is always smiling, and is even slightly taller than me!!!.ahahaha.

Bah ok gotta sleep early tonight...if not 2 more pimples will come out later ah! *touchwood* :)

No comments: