Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maggi

Today rest at home and I woke up at almost 3pm..hohohoho. Really addicted to Sushido, I could play like for few hours per day.ahaha. Now I'm at Level 8 already!Wheeeeee.

Today woke up and ate this: Maggi Curry Mee with Kangkong&Tofu!Yumzzz~ Like so long I haven't eat Maggie curry mee already.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Wooaaaaa...lately got soo many nice dramas airing on TV! I can't even catch up with them coz I'm rarely a home.lol. They are airing KO One, Why Why Love, So I'm Not Handsome, Hello! Miss. So sad even the Spanish teledrama (The 2 Faces of Anna?) I was watching on RTB also finished already and I didn't get to watch the last episode!argghhhh!
Hello! Miss drama is a funny korean drama acted by Lee Da Hae, Lee Ji Hoon & Ha Suk Jin. Dahae onni soo pretty whereas Jihoon&Sukjin oppa soo cuteeeeee!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lastly, I will end my post with what Lina posted in 10B about my concept of
"I ADD U"
......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Image hosted by servimg.com

......is "I ASS YOUUU!!!"
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But poooor kittttyyy....

No comments: