Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kungfu Panda

Today hands very tired from using computer coz for many hours was doing Ctrl C + CTRL V + Click + Click + Click on the mouse.haha...yes I was doing copy and paste a list of 400+ items coz the import data thing can't work. Don't know why also eventho I followed the user-guide. Today just found out that supplementary results were out yesterday. I was half-relieved after knowing that don't have my registration no. on the list. Thanx Siang for helping me to check and inform me^^ Now I scared of my results which should be out sometime next week? Just hope I don't have worse than supplementary one. *prays hard*

WHEEEEEEEE!!! Finally "KUNGFU PANDA" is out and went to watch with Lina, Pingie&Thinz just now! I didn't expect there'll be many people watchin' on a tuesday but yea we had to sit quite front! Is ok...coz lucky no one was in front of us coz I laughed til' quite loud and had big reactions!!!ahahahaha. It's just sooo funny! The starting already made me char-dao!haha The Panda is soo cute! Mel you should go watch this movie if you haven't!!! And I claimed the "Shih-Fu" character since the time we saw the preview few months back.. which Lina said look like me especially when I kena char-dao by people and roll up my eyes.lol. I thought the Shih-Fu is a racoon but is actually a "Red Panda" which is such a cute animal!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Can't wait for MADAGASCAR 2: Escape2Africa!!!! Saw the preview just now and sooo funny!! I never expect there'll be part 2 for this and somemore seems funnier?!! Hopefully it'll be out in cineplex soon but I googled just now and foundout it'll be out only in November?!!! WOAAAA...SOO LONG LAR!!! Don't want!!!

After movie, we went Excapade for dinner. Excapade seriously I think is the most popular restaurant in Brunei coz even on a tuesday the whole place was full?!!! I soo long didn't go there already so didn't even know they had extended dining spaces to accomodate more customers. Just now our table was at the end of the extended dining area coz full house! I was craving for the kimchi fried rice coz I think it's very tasty^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: