Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dragon Boat Festival

Today is Dragon Boat Festival, also known as "Duan Wu Festival" (端午節). It is the festival in which the Chinese celebrate by eating rice dumplings or "zong zi" (糭 子) and racing dragon boats. I got 6 zong zis made by Lina's mum yesterday (Thanks Lina^^). My parents bought a few from Sing You Mee also. Then my dad's friend made and gave us a few also. So we really ate zong zis til' full full yesterday and today.ahaha.

Yesterday and today I really ate alot. Yesterday early morning ate fried mee at Thien Thien and it's alot! Then afternoon while queueing for the bank, I bought DQ's Green Tea with chocolate chunks baby blizzard so I can sit at their place to wait.haha. I really long time didn't eat DQ's ice-cream already so kinda craving for it^^ Then went to Lina's shop and ate a zong zi that she brought for me. At night, we went to Fusion to eat dinner coz we craving for its caesar salad.lol. After that we went arcade and me&Lina played the basketball. I was very excited coz first time we got the tickets coz our marks were over 100?!!haha. Lina&sis tried the chinese gong machine and they played til' hand tired ah.lol.

I can't believe I was out of bed today only at 5pm?!!! I slept at 4am yesterday and I really slept til' toooo shiok already!lol. But woke up headache coz slept too long.haiz. Then me&my parents went out to eat dinner. After dinner, I went Mall and ate a Gelato double chocolate ice-cream with basket cone. Then I went to buy 2 more of my comfy long sleeves shirts since soo cheap only.haha. After that went to find my parents at C.A Mohd. Me&my mum shared a roti telur and Teh C. Then just now at home, ate a zong zi til' now I'm still soo bloated. I really feel like a super pig now. *oink oink oink* Speaking of pig...my baby piglet didn't contact me for few weeks already. I wonder she back from Temburong already or not?hehe

The cute small "zong zis" by Lina's mum :*yumzzzz* :)

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


생일을 축하해!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MICKY YOOCHUN OPPA (유천) on 4th June!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HWICHANNIE (휘찬) today!!!
Best Wishes and 사랑해♥ !!!

No comments: