Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, June 21, 2008

wowwwwie...

I just came back home after been out for 2 whole days again. Yesterday night went to watch bball with Lina&sis and then went overnight at their house. As usual we 3 played sushido together again in 1 room but I kept getting last place!!haha. OMMO! Yesterday night, I was soo drooling when my eyecandy didn't smile but soo melting when he smiled and laughed! He really looked soo cute when he smile (even Lina think he has a nice smile^^). Really loving his smile :) Hope can see him again soon ;)

Today morning Lina had to send workers to shop so I followed also coz I also need to go to Gadong. We ate breakfast at Qlap Thien Thien (yes, Thien Thien again for me.lol) and then only knew that Fun Donut and the Hong Kong FanWok already opened last week! After that Lina sent me to new shop and visited it. The shop I've been working for 1 year has now changed to a new management and name after it moved from Centrepoint to the "Cafe De-Paris/TK Restaurant" block? Today is the soft opening of our new shop but many people still don't know coz we didn't advertise and there's no signage yet. All of us like the new shop environment more than the old one, even our usual customers said so!hahaha. According to my lady boss, we will soon have a natural/healthy juice bar.hehe

A few pix for now, will take more again next time^^
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

My ex-colleague Angela also visited me at new shop today. Then Pingie also came later in the afternoon. Time passed so fast when we kept talking and eating the mini egg tarts.haha. Today whole afternoon I only ate the egg tarts bought by lady boss, so didn't go out for lunch coz lazy.haha. Then when almost dusk, got a bit busy (Sorry Pingie to keep you waiting for soo long til' you have to walk to Mall yourself). After offwork, I walked to the Mall to meet up with Pingie. She was watching the French Spray Painters at 1st Floor. Very nice the drawings they painted using sprays! I like those they sprayed on t-shirts too! I think Pingie will post up the pix soon so do check out!

Me&Pingie went McD for dinner just now. Soo at the right time that she suggested "let's go eat McD!" coz I was craving for McD since few days ago?!haha. McD as usual many people. Pingie saw the Happy Meal's toys are the Kungfu Panda the movie characters so she ordered that! I also wanted to order Happy Meal but before that I asked the staff if they have the "Shih-Fu" toy and she said they only left with the "Crane" toy! Then I thought for awhile and told the staff I don't want Happy Meal already coz don't have the toy I wanted! Pingie said the staff kinda laughed at us and especially at me coz I cared about the toy soo much, and soo obvious that I wanted to buy Happy Meal just for the toy. Yea I know we are not kids anymore but still...I want the Shih-Fu toy!!!lol. Pingie said the quality of the toy quite good also. Deng! If I know earlier, I would go McD to buy Happy Meal and get the Shih-Fu toy! Next time I know already what to do.muahahaha.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Pingie happily with her "Crane" toy! Look how happily she's playing with it!haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

After dinner, we went to arcade. We played the Chinese drums and still my marks soo low coz I seriously have bad hands coordination?lol. But it's very fun still coz just hit hit hit! It's Pingie first time playing and she said very fun also! So when stress, can go there to just hit and hit!haha. Oh and just found out "Dream Cones" opened one stall outside The Mall there (opposite all the ATM machines)??! Very nice coz I always hope they will open one in Gadong.hehe. Now hope they will provide chairs for the customers soon^^ Then Pingie sent me home, thanx yea!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I want to CONGRATZ Lina again for being the 7th person who got into the Top 20 of the RTB Mandarin Song Singing Competition 2008!!! hehe. Do your best again for the next round! AJA AJA HWAITING!!!

Finally got my exam results thru' sms this morning. I didn't expect they will release the results today! I thought maybe this coming Monday but yea...good also coz I'm relieved now!!! Soo glad that I passed all but most of them are unexpected grades! I'm only disappointed with my OB! I thought would get a "B" at least coz I found the paper the easiest out of all my papers!*sigh* Didn't expect still can get an "A" for Korean language coz I felt soo undeserving. Really lucky didn't fail QA also. Overall grade for mine is "C" according to Pingie whom I asked to help me check. I'm ok with it coz I know how badly I did for my this exam.hehe. I will try harder again for next semester! Hwaiting!! :)

Intermediate Korean 2 - A
English for Business Studies - C
Organizational Behavior - C
Cost Accounting - C
Company Accounting and Reporting - C
Quantitative Analysis - E

No comments: