Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, June 22, 2008

like a fool

Today woke up at almost 2pm. Then went out with my parents coz mum wanted to go cut hair. We went Hua Ho Manggis Mall and enjoyed our teabreak. We ate chakoi, waffle and chicken fillet.hehe. After that we went to Hua Ho Qlap. So I took the chance to go Fun Donuts at the Qlap Plaza. I bought 2 donuts (Evening Sun and Chocolate Frost?). I don't like the Evening Sun coz too sweet and I didn't know got cream inside. Is it me or what that the donuts look smaller?haha.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

For 1 week, I kept seeing 2 same girls from the "Deaf&Mute Community" going around to restaurants in Gadong and also Arcade to ask people to buy their stuffs as a form of charity. Sometimes they asked for $5 and sometimes $10. I bought a Beijing Olympic 2008 keychain from 1 of the girl last week for $5 out of sympathy. :)
Image hosted by servimg.com



I feel like a fool.....people just like to make me look like a fool. Maybe coz I really do look stupid or look easy to cheat. Once again I feel like a fool since few days ago. But this time I've gotta say I'm the one being very silly. haiz. *slap slap slap myself* What was I thinking?lol. To think back..I feel like laughing at myself too.haha. But is ok...I'm not sad.

No comments: