Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, June 9, 2008

Step by Step

Today's weather is such a nice one for drinking a hot drink while reading a novel or just tuck in bed and sleep!ahaha. I woke up at 2pm today and it started raining...til' now at night it's still raining!
Image hosted by servimg.com

BATTLE's long-awaited comeback has finally arrived!!! But is quite disappointing coz one of the member, Ki Hyun has left the group!!! Why my 2 favourite new groups of last year also have a member left?!!! First, Sung Hee of KARA left and now Ki Hyun of BATTLE! *sadz* And I thought they will comeback with their 1st album but they just cameback with a 3rd single. I quite like the single especially the main song "Step by Step"! However, I don't like their styles for the mv especially my Hwichannie and Lio!!! Why they gave Hwichannie such a funny hair and outfit?! I hate Lio's hair. Can't stand looking at him so hope he will change his hairstyle soon! The most normal looking one in the mv is Ryu and I'm loving Taehwa's black jacket!hehe.



And I will end my post with the new pasta Lina ordered at Fusion last saturday night:
"Picata Milano"
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: