Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Viwawa

Just finished playing Sushido in Viwawa and soo tired now coz played few hours already. Man it's just soo addictive!!! Finally I'm in Level 5!! lol. Today came home earlier than usual coz very headache since afternoon. So came home took a 2 hours nap.hehe.

This morning went to eat the infamous nasi lemak near my house and looked what I found when I just sat down!ahaha
2 cats sleeping cutely!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Oh and last week I tried this packet of milk tea made in Taiwan and the brand is "T.Grand". At first I didn't dare to try but Pingie said it's quite nice so I decided to try it. This Tibet Milk Tea really quite nice...tasted like the Tea Box pearl milk tea. But the Fuji Apple Mlik Tea that I tried, I don't like the taste.hahaha. This 400ml pack of drink costs $1.20 :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: