Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The battle...

has begun!!! Didn't blog for almost a week coz busy revising for exams. 2 down and 4 more to go!!! I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy coz got rid of my 2 difficult subjects but sad coz I know I did badly for the exams. Cost Accounting paper was hard for me coz I got blurred with the questions/data given. Company Accounting&Reporting paper was a super easy one to those who just concentrate on doing the few tutorial questions. Sadly to say I'm not one of them. I revised more from the textbook but luckily it helped me in the theory parts. I just hope I can get a pass at least. *prays* haha and went to check my coursework marks for my subjects. *no eye to see*

I will be very very happy and can relax more after this exam of mine on thursday! Yes my most horrible, terrible and veggietable subject of all time - Statistics!!! It's really torturing me alot. However, it's fun when you know how to do and solve the application problems. Another sad thing coz my brain is not up to the statistic level yet. Today after exam, we have QA revision group again with Ai Yie as our teacher. Really thankful that she's there to explain if not I really crack my head don't know til when ah. Just let me pass this too. *prays hard* Oh and thanx Pingie for helping me to tapau my lunch today.^^

I really have been supper-ing alot to keep me awake to finish assignments&study and also prevent stomach from growling in the middle of the night.lol. I'm back to my "mantou" cravings too. Yumz~ and this Friday am going back to work coz it's been more than a week already but this time in the new temporary office which I haven't been there yet. *curious*
*yawn* Going to take a nap coz very sleepy. Lack of sleep can make me hyper too.wakakakakakaka

BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE HAVING EXAMS!!! HWAITING!!!

and Mishy, thanx alot again for your sweet sms *hugz* :)

No comments: