Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, May 25, 2008

至尊玻璃鞋

Today went to Mall hangout with Lina. We didn't do anything much. We went Fusion for lunch coz long time didn't go there already. They've changed a bit but still got the 30% discount.hehe. Both of us ate the Fusion Lunch Special. I ordered the Prawn&Chicken El Diablo pasta and Lina ordered Chicken Ala Carbonara. Quite delicious and fulfilling enough.^^ After that we walked around. I bought 2 very comfy long sleeves shirts which are very cheap too.lol. We went to Gelato Kokoberry for desserts. This time we ordered the 2 flavors (Oreo+Belgian Choc) with the waffle cone on cup?ahaha. Yumzzz~~~hehe.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
^My El Diablo pasta & Our Oreo Belgian Choc icecreams
Image hosted by servimg.com
^Lina advertising for the ice-cream. I like this pic.hehe

At night, I had my mom's "mien sien"(mee suah) chicken soup for dinner coz is my lunar calender birthday today. Every year is a must for us to eat that on our chinese birthdays.hehe. I love the mien sien tho coz is the infamous Sibu mee suah and it's delicious!! It's even more tasty if u add red wine in it which I always do :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's another funny Taiwan drama that I just finished watching. It's called "至尊玻璃鞋" (Queens). At first I think this drama is like weird weird to me but as I continue watching it I feel is a nice and funny drama. I didn't know the main guy character inside is the new member of the group "Energy" call "Xiao Gang"? I think he looks much cuter in the drama.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: