Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

concentration?

I need both motivation and concentration badly! Something is not right with me recently. I became really really blur, forgetful and insensitive. I am usually good with remembering people's names but don't know why these days I just couldn't remember names. My memory really getting worse. Yesterday my mobile was in my pocket but I didn't even feel at all when my mobile slipped out of the mobile pouch when I sat in Lina's car. After awhile only when I want to take my mobile out to message, then I foundout only my mobile pouch was left? My mobile is quite thick and big, my mobile pouch is quite thin and my pocket is quite small, and yet I didn't even realise when the mobile was not in my pocket already.haiz...

Monday went uni to submit the last assignment for this semester. After that went to work for awhile. My colleagues were busy packing the stuffs and transferring to our boss' other office. Then went to watch "Forbidden Kingdom" with Lina. I really like the movie! It's funny^^ [Jackie Chan+Jet Li = ahahahahaha]. After dinner, we went arcade to K. I made Lina sang "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith which she just kept laughing.lol. Then I chose Nick Tse's song "只要为你活一天" coz so long didn't sing his song already and that song was our favourite song also. But just reminded us of "someone" only.hahahaha. After Lina's tuition, we went yamcha at Taurean. I went overnight at Lina's place. Thanx to SUJU M's videos, I laughed til siao. They are just soo funny, even Kyukyu!haha. Henry, my mochi boy is just soo cute and funny! :) I soo tempted to upload their songs and post on my blog since that day but don't want also. I want to wait til' official release day!hehe.

Yesterday lunch we went Four Sea Hut coz I wanted to eat my chicken sao pau. Luckily they still have so I ate 2!!!hehe. I really like it lor^^ Then got a bit hungry in the late afternoon, so ate 2 ham chin pengs from Soon Lee Bakery. OH! I finally got new mattress after 4 years!!! This time my parents bought me the one without springs. Very nice to sleep/sit on it! But ah my neck since Monday morning very pain til now! I can't turn my neck to the left. When I sleep, I find it very pain when I try to adjust my head position on my pillow.aigoooooo....

OK...back to revising. AJA AJA HWAITING!!! ;)

No comments: