Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, May 26, 2008

being tagged

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Question Removed: 16. If you could spend a day with anyone who is already dead, who will that person be?

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmmm....around 25-28.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
hehe...I will want to go either to South Korea or Hawaii or Shanghai or Spain.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
hehe...limteh with friends, watch movies in cinema, go arcade play games, eat and sleep.lol

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
It depends on what situation and how you define your "happiness".

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To open a bakery&cafe shop with my sisters. (Remember Lina's eggtarts, Mel's Ichigo muffins, Chong Teh "O", etc...ahaha)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Family & Friends

8. What is your current mood?
stress, sleepy, and missing someone.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Last time I would. But now depends on my mood/feelings and the character of the guy.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Lina~ Very nice, helpful and generous friend&sister. She can always make me laugh with her funny captions or lame jokes.ahaha. Very good in singing and cooking too^^

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Most importantly is that he can or know how to make me happy and able to protect me. I want my other half to be able to give me a sense of security.
I don't want my other half to be egoistic or cannot let go of his ego once in awhile. I don't want him to get jealous easily and being too clingy.
I don't need my other half to be handsome or cute...average-looking and appeal to my eyes already can ( for example I'm into guys who have a warm smile and smile til' can see teeth but can't see eyes one.lol). I want my other half to be a bit fleshy coz I don't like skinny guys. I want my other half to be taller than me but does not go beyond 177cm coz I'm a shorty.haha

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
People who always doesn't care about other people's feelings. People who always look down on other people. People who wants to seek attention or think they are soo cool by using alot of curse/bad words (I hate people polluting my ears).

13. What is your ambition?
To become a graphic-maker or comedian.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Hmmm...I don't know where would I go eh.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Definitely my family & friends.

16. If you are given a chance to forget one memory, what would that be?
It would be the memory of me ever liking him. Yes he's the only guy I ever liked that I wanted to erase from my memory coz I REGRETTED alot. Just wasted my effort and alot of my time and he doesn't even want to acknowledge my presence. Or my presence to him is just an annoyance.lol.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I want to change the bad-tempered, impatient, and coward part of me.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
I've been listening to chinese songs recently especially those from Taiwan OSTs. For examples - "kun shou" by Judy Zhou, "zhuo ni de gong ju" by Sun Ho, "xing fu de di tu" and "shou shi de mo shen ren" by Elva Hsiao, "dou niu yao bu yao" by Tank, "wo nan guo" by 5566.

19. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
Hmmm...10 years from now ah...I might be taking care of my family and still working. I just want and wish for a simple and stable life.haha

20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
Definitely will feel sad~

I would like to tag: Pingie, Moonie, Mishy, Razan, Geokyi, Marlin, and Aywen.

No comments: