Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wheeeeet finally...

FREEEEEE!!! ahaha...my turn to shout "freedom" now!! Had my last exam this morning. Intermediate Korean 2 exam seemed easier than last year's one that's why I finished like in 35minutes? But ahaha, the english to korean sentence translations got a few I don't really know.lol. The listening part seriously getting faster and faster as you move up the level. Anyway, I know I sure can't get an "A" in Korean anymore this time coz of my assignments and oral exam.lol.

Yesterday afternoon went Rizqun for Hi-Tea with my ex-colleague Angela and her husband. Three of us also first time having hi-tea there so we don't know what's on the menu. Nothing much. You get to choose any 2 local fried food (like cucur pisang, keladi, lekor,etc) + any 1 bubur (like bubur kacang merah, bubur barley, etc.) + any 1 drink (either tea, teh tarik or coffee) for B$5.00.hehehe. Each of us ordered different ones so we could try. I ordered lekor+tumpi with curry+bubur barley+teh tarik.

Image hosted by servimg.com
^Mine
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
1st:^ cempedak,keledik&bubur gandum
2nd:^ cucur pisang, keladi&bubur pulut hitam

Can say that 3 of us were not satisfied with the food coz some were too hard, some were not well-cooked, some too oily. lol. But thanks Angela for treating me ^^ Then we walked around Mall. First time we both went in the new fashion shop "I Top", which was just beside I Walk. I think there are related, no?ahaha. We thought the clothes there would be very expensive but actually quite reasonable coz the clothes there are nice^^ Then we went to DQ since Angela wanted to go Baiduri. Oh and even saw Pingie with her sis and little cute hyper bro in front of Giordano!! hahahaha. At night went to SupaSave with parents and then ate dinner at Sing U Me. By the time I arrived home really like soo tired. Even now I am sleepy already. *yawn*

Oh my mum very happy coz last thursday I came back with the eyebag cream she wanted. My lady boss asked me if I had buy mother's day gift so I told her my mum now wanted the eyebag cream product from the shop but since the shop still under renovation...
She straight asked my colleague to just get one from the box first for me to bring home. Nice boss^^ hehe. I really want to see after 3 months got any effect or not on my mum.kekeke

No comments: