Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hot hot hot

Why weather sooo hot these days ah? Yesterday before noon it was raining heavily but with sun! Yesterday went to work for awhile but nothing to do coz finished those work that I was able to do. The files and stuffs are like here and there in the boxes. So hard to find. Then I can't access the program coz not connected so basically doing and recording work manually now. Then my initial plan was after work go Sweet Deli to yamcha coz I miss their buns and teh tarik!hehe. But just when I was about to off work, Angela called me up and asked me go yamcha. lol. Like she just read my mind. So we went to Fun Bread Cafe. I didn't know what to order so I just ordered a Ala Carbonara Fettucine and an Oreo Mocha Frappe. Angela ordered a Salisbury beef steak?hehe. Thanks alot Angela for treating me again^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com



and my partner-in-crime Pinky looks like don't want her Brain already...

...Coz she prefer a SKELETON more than a BRAIN!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Pinky: HI!!! Very happy to meet u Skeleton^^

ahaha....yes Pinky can't never forget that the skeleton's right arm fell off after she shook hands. A bit scary. Fragile.lol

Brain: I didn't say I want to be friend with skeleton eh! ---> bleh ;P

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com


No comments: