Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Iron Man

Hmmm...went to work yesterday and today. I started to learn how to use a new computer software call "MYOB" mainly for accounting purposes. My lady boss took the time to teach me and now I am working in her own office room which is more comfortable.ahahaha. So far, MYOB has been quite easy to use like entering data. I will explore more of it soon.hehe.

Today finally went to watch "Iron Man" with Lina. Not bad, I quite like the movie.hehe. But I don't know why I prefer calling the movie as "Metal Man".lol. But is cool^^

Oh found something that interest me when I was exploring boss' office after finished my work.lol

OK...tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't know this existed or still exists? Seriously, I feel like I really just came out from a cave or what that after all these years (I think 9 yrs already!) of being a DST Mobile loyal customer!!! And I really never know they have this mobile directory? *knocks knocks knocks head*
Image hosted by servimg.com

Sorry this pic is a bit blur but I tried my best to take it from the wall already. It was stick quite high on the wall and I was "tip-toeing" when I took this pic.lol. I will try to improve my photography skill.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ok, gotta go now and continue chasing my "prince Turn into Frog" drama on youtube. I really can't wait for the TV one.haha. Good Nightz :)

No comments: