Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Patience Day

Hohoho........I think coz in my latest tagged questionnaire I put I want to change the "impatient" part of me and so today I got my "patience" being tested. I went to work today and after work I walked to Centrepoint to wait for the No.20 bus to go Batu Bersurat for tuition. OK, I don't mind waiting for the bus but guess how long I'd waited for that one bus today? I waited for 1 and a half hour!!! I don't think I ever waited so long for a bus before especially if is from Gadong area!!! I think from Bandar last time I ever waited that long. I really waited til my neck soo long already.lol. And I was standing for 1 hour and 15mins while waiting for the bus but my legs were being very nice to me today coz I don't feel the tiredness.

I almost gave up and wanted to cancel my class already but the No.20 bus came and I happily just boarded. There are only 2 passengers including me at that time. I was a bit surprised when the bus driver and the lady who collect the fare asked to me in Malay that "I had waited very long for the No.20 bus right?" So I told them how long I waited and asked them how come today took such a long time. The bus driver happily told me what happened.haha. It's actually 2 (out of 4) of their No.20 buses went for repairing (rosak). So only left 2 buses...that's why very slow coz they have to round many areas. lol. The bus driver who's a funny ahjusshi made people at the satay corners looked into the bus at us!! He was like "satay satay" there quite loud while looking&smiling to the people there.hahaha. A bit embarassing for me but I just laughed.hehe. It really seemed like it's been a long time since I took a bus coz I quite like the feeling.^^

Then at night after tuition, I waited for 45minutes for my dad to pick me up. The reason was our miscommunication. A bit kek-dao. Lastly, it took me 3 hours before I could successfully got connected to the internet just now!!! This one really testing my patience! I better change my lines soon. Hmmm...so now streaming my Prince turn into Frog drama but the thunder getting louder and nearer!!Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My dad brought back some very pretty sweet looking "Jambu Air" (Water Apple) from his friend's house and they're really sweet!

Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: