Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a Cat Day...

Today noon I walked to Seri Qlap Mall to see see while waiting for Lina to finish her vocal class. Not even 5 minutes and I was done looking around coz there are many empty shoplots now. Since I have no where to go and the weather was hot, I just wanted a place with air-cond to sit and drink. I was deciding between Au'lait Cafe and Fleur-de-lys Bakery&Cafe since I have never been to any of them. In the end, the cute ambience of Fleur-de-lys won my heart.hahaha. It's small but comfy to sit in there. Fleur-de-lys not only sells pastries but they also have pastas, sandwiches, gelato ice-cream, etc. As I was not really hungry yet, I only ordered ice lemon tea, 2 small pieces of chocolate oatmeal and mango cookie cakes? (don't know what's the exact term for those)haha. Then Lina came and joined me after her class. She ordered a mushroom quiche and chicken pie. I tried the chicken pie and it tasted quite delicious!hehe. I want to try their pastas next time^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com


Ok...now to the cat day story. First, we saw a very cute chubby cat with bell (like the zhao chai mao?) under a car in Qlap when Lina was looking for parking. Then she asked me to go take the pix of the cat so I really did! When Lina went to class, I went to the car which the cat was under. But when the cat saw me, it ran from that car to the other car which was just behind. Ok...it finally settled down so I took the chance to take its pix. But it's quite hard coz it kept looking away from my mobile (yea it must be thinkin' its pix are expensive ones!lol). Must be from Mel's organization one The AristroCats! ahahaha. But I did successfully took the pix when it's looking at my mobile!!akakaka. The cat is seriously too cute already that's why I must take its pix!!!

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
^ SOO CUTE RIGHT?!!!!!

Then in the afternoon me&Lina accompanied her mom to the government's animal clinic coz need to bring one of Lina's sick cat to see the veterinarian. When Lina's mum's friend told me the descriptions on how to get there, I have a strong feeling that I know where's the place already coz it's just soo near my house? And my strong feeling was indeed correct!haha. But seriously, all along I thought the buildings there are all Agriculture Departments only coz the only bigger and more visible signboard put "Jabatan Pertanian"? But didn't know the animal clinic (Klinik Haiwan) has moved there too.haha. When we arrived, there were already many people along with their pets which were 99% cats. There was a brown baby lamb too! At first, me&Lina thought it's a rabbit coz it was lying down in a basket but when it made the lamb sound, then only we knew that's a lamb. Somemore it's wearing a diaper like a baby!lol. Some cats were really sooo cute!!! Got one owner brought 8-9 cats at one time in a cage and one of the cat is big!!!

Conclusion: Today is the day that I saw the most number of cats in a day!!! haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Really tired and sleepy now eventhough is still early. haha. Thanx to the Cooking Academy game that I played at Lina's house yesterday night. I didn't even know it was almost 3am when I finished playing the whole game?haha. The game really too addictive already. Lina even blogged about me playing the game.lol

No comments: