Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank You Very Much!

I want to say a BIG Thank Yous to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!! 真的很谢谢你们!!! 너무 감사합니다!!! Terima Kasih!!!

Thanks for the wishes
~from sms:- Angela, Kelly, Madinah, Katie, Liz, Meow(Eric hyung), Razan, Chuai Ling, Ai Yie, Jazlyn, Erenah onni, and Wan Thin.

~from friendster:- Cloranie, Liza, Yutaka, Ah Bon(Dongwan hyung), Needa, Santy, Meow, Miza, Sym, Mok, Kelly, Mitchelle, and Sheena.

~from facebook:- Katie, Kristy, Aywen, Melissa, Lib, Fritz, Marlin(Ah Jin), Raymond, Metis, Amy, Effa, Lee, Albert, Chyi Mei, Chiao Hui, Adib, Kuanz, Felicia, Suyin, Hui Ing, Pei Ying, Miza, Tz Wei, Tony, Marquenetta, Alyaa, Syl, Jas, Lee Cha, Farah, Bella, Pancy, Flora and Colin.

~from msn:- Lina(Sungie hyung), Pingie(my partner-in-crime), Nick, and Arif.

~from blog:- Lina, Meow, Geok Yi, Moon(Andy yah), Pingie, and Aywen.

~from songs:- Lina and Mishy(my many relationships sister) duet my 3 favourite songs from SUJU M and dedicate to me! I really like them! Thanx alot sistaz!

Also, thanks alot to Pingie, Lina, Katie, Von, and Kelly for celebrating my 21st birthday with me. Thanks soo much for the lovely presents. Thanx Ling and Siang Yi for the lovely presents too :) I really like them^^

Oh and Pingie, I received your cute birthday card today!!! You really sent me the bride&groom note papers eh?haha. And your letter, I see many biz plans coming up eh?hehe...I like the translating one. Find one day we come out, sit down in a cafe and talk about all ur biz plans, ok?

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I love Von's "12 keys" necklace and small bottle of "potion".ahaha. Lina will know why :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On last Sunday 18th May, had a small birthday lunch treat at Pizza Hut Gadong. First time trying the new CreamMayo Tuna&Prawn Pizza? Tasted quite nice, I like the finger parts most coz "cheesy".lol.
After lunch, me,Lina,Pingie&Kelly went to Mall to walk around and went to Arcade too. Pingie can't wait to play her basketball and I can't wait to play my shooting game.ahaha. Now my right arm very pain. I didn't know I exerted too much force when playing.lol. After arcade, we went Gelato/Kokoberry to drink and eat crepes.hehe.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

More "idiot" pictures can be found at Lina's blog---> Clickie

Then at night went Lina's house and ate home-made "pan mien" made by Lina's mum&friend. And we suddenly camwhored with caps.ahaha. Do I look good with caps/hats?lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: