Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

櫻野3加1

Woohoo...left 1 more exam paper to go! Today's OB exam paper was not bad. The only exam paper that I'm satisfied with.hahaha. Today had home-cook "bak kut teh" for lunch...I ate soo much "char kui" coz it tasted soo nice when dip into the soup.hehe. *yawn* Still soo sleepy after taking a 3hr nap.lol.

Yesterday just finished watching the drama 櫻野3加1 (My Best Pals) starring Ming Dao and Qiao En. A drama typical my type coz is funny and touching.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

After this drama, it airs the "Prince turn into Frog" drama also starring Ming Dao and Qiao En but I haven't really got the interest for it yet.lol. But I like to watch Qiao En's dramas tho...don't know why.hahaha. Re-watching "My Lucky Star" and is still so nice but is going to be last episode tonight.hehe. Hmmm...got many dramas I need to catch up with during holidays like "Bull Fighting!" and the new drama by Yu Zhe and Jiro "Rolling Love".

~ don't want to be in denial...
admitting that I still have feelings for you but this feelings shall just be kept in my heart,
realizing that you have just the right criterias that fit my "ideal" type,
don't know if you ever get the hints from the way I look at you,
or maybe I gave you a not so good impression which was not of my true feelings,
whatever it is, I've decided to just keep you in my heart.~

No comments: