Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, May 24, 2008

freak-out...

Got really freaked-out this morning around 1.30am when was still surfing on the net. I don't know how come suddenly I looked at my Hi-Fi's speakers direction. Below the speakers is the floor and I saw like a black wire-like thing which I really thought was wire at first. I was wondering how come suddenly there's a wire there coz I know there ain't one there before. So I took a closer look and that's when I saw it's moving!!! What I saw was a tail!

Then I screamed and ran into my room where my mom was napping at that time. Coz I knew the thing I saw was either a small snake or a humongous worm. I didn't get to see its head so I don't know how it really looked like or how long. It looked more like a snake-worm to me coz of its tail. I immediately called my dad to come back.

When my dad's back, he checked all the areas and corners or the house also no sign of it. So he decided to spray insecticide all over the house and corners. But still no sign of it so we assumed it has gone out through the front door *prays it really went out already*. We saw its shit just right in front of our door. *yucccckkkkk*
My first time encountered with that size of snake/worm and somemore inside our house!!! I still feel a bit scare *goosebumps* even when I went to bed coz its image keep popping up in my head. After the whole incident, I felt soo tired and hungry which made me fell asleep more quickly. I slept til 2pm today and still feel soo sleepy.

No comments: