Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, May 10, 2008

So far...

.....all my exams really went down the drain already. haiz. Really soo disappointed with myself. This semester's exam result sure like s*** one. QA exam still my worst one. Again there are quite a few same questions that I did just the day before...came out in the exam but didn't really remember how to do!!! That's why I am just soo sasak with myself. Then today's english exam was very tough. I think the toughest english paper that I ever did! The essay part which has 3 choices for us to choose-all 3 choices also so hard. Don't even really understand the questions. *sigh* Really sad case lar T.T Now left 2 more exams to go!!! Wheeeeee.....

Thursday night went tuition but I was very blur coz I even forgot how to spell "surrendered"?lol. After tuition, on our way back to Lina's house, we stopped by the little resturant near her house to try their roti telur. The roti telur and gravy turned out to be quite delicious. I like the shape of the roti telur there and is my first time eating that kind.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com
^cute rotie telur kan?ahaha

Yesterday we ate lunch at Netzone and was paid for by Lina's mum^^ Then saw Waida as she passed by us.haha. After that I went to work at my boss' office. Her office quite big but only 2-3 people working only? Our shop still under renovation. So my temporary office will be at my boss' office. Then I gave Waida a shock coz she came to my boss office. When she turned around and saw me, she was really shocked.ahahaha. She must be thinking I'm like everywhere one.lol. After work, I went to Mall to look for collagen eye mask coz wanted to buy for my mum as Mother's Day gift but those I found really too expensive. It costs more than half of my salary! And my mum sure will scold me for buying so expensive stuff.haha. I went Arcade to play shooting game again..shiokness.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com
^view taken from my temporary's office.

Today after English exam, Me&Pingie went to Giant. I still want to look for the eyemask but...*sigh* So nevermind now my mum wants the eye cream from the shop I work for instead.lol....but have to wait for a month coz our shop not open yet. Me&Pingie drank pearl milk tea from TeaBox and shared our lunch. haha. She asked me to order our meal so I went to order the one not in the menu again. She really kek dao there.wakakaka. We sat with SC they all coz they also went Giant after the exam.hehe. Pingie showed me her skill in eating long kailan without cutting and she cannot tahan seeing the way I eat, right?ahahahaha.
Then we went to Giant and survey the stuffs. The fish section one really ahaha...especially the "deflated" fishies. I regret didn't buy the original Indo mee goreng coz it's cheaper there. I thought at home still got but who knows only left one.

Finally bought a new watch which I really like! It even matches with the shirt I bought yesterday.haha. Its clock-face is a square stamp and the decor inside and on the strap is pretty butterflies! Oh and is white in color :)
Pingie found this watch-stamp site which sells the same kind as my new watch except that mine is fake and can't change the strap or clockface. Soo nice if I could have the changing ones. hehe


I don't know if I'm in denial or not coz seems that what I say and what my heart wants is different (zhen de kou shi xin fei). I'm like out of sight, out of mind but not out of heart yet. But my question is "can I?"

No comments: