Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who's Who...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!!!

This year's April Fool I didn't really have any mood to fool people eventho I was thinkin' to fool my colleagues.hahaha. Nobody fool me also this time.lol.

Today woke up late and went to work for awhile. I saw Ling,Katie&AiYie at Jollibee when I went for my lunch.haha. In the late evening, me and Lina went to newly open "CheezBox" Cafe outside The Mall. There are many choices of food&drinks + their prices are quite reasonable for a cafe situated there. Nice ambience too! I ate the Cheesy Baked Rice with African Spicy sauce and Lina ate the Cheesy Baked Spaghetti with Portuguese sauce. We ate til soo bloated.lol Piccies will be uploaded next time^^. Then we went to watch "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who" . I really like Horton the Elephant. Just too funny and "char-dao" people only.lol Me and Lina agreed Horton really reminded us of Marlin! Marlin you should watch this movie when you are free!hehe. Oh saw the preview of "Hell Boy 2" and I so wanted to watch the movie!!!

haiz...tomorrow will need to off late coz one of my colleague has family gathering dinner and we are lack of staff once again. *sigh* Going to sleep now.^^

No comments: