Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

你好吗?

大家好,

我叫 慧丽.

hahaha...I am a half-plated Chinese coz I don't know how to write chinese words (except my own name), know how to read a little chinese characters only (but I'm improving!lol), and I speak mixed languages (chapalang) <---see what I mean?. I speak mandarin most but my mandarin is not even correct one. 我真的是半桶水!!! I quite embarrassed with myself. I think I need Kiung and Hong 老师 to teach me.hehe.

Why suddenly talk about Chinese and all? Coz...there is a

"UBD CHINESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE WEEK"
Date: 23rd April - 26th April
Venue: Chancellor Hall, UBD
Time: 8.30am - 5.30pm

And is OPEN TO EVERYONE!!! So people out there, please do make a visit to the event^^ There will be martial arts demo, Tai Ji demo, chinese instruments demo, calligraphy, vegetable carvings, chopstick competition, and also chinese movies screening.

Me,Pingie and Ling went to visit the Chinese Language and Culture Week after our english replacement class this afternoon. All I can say is that Ping&Ling very partner-in-crime in making me go crajee these few days ah! And they are also NBC (natural born comedians)...hmmm..wonder they will take this as a compliment or not ah?haha.

Here are some piccies I took from the exhibition (sorry for some blur ones):

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: