Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, April 25, 2008

monkeys??

Yes, I know I should not be blogging while doing my last essay for this semester. But I am having a headache+mental block now so decided to turn my attention somewhere else for awhile. This particular essay is just so hard for me to write or maybe is just me being not smart enough.haiz. I read soo many articles til my eyes also blur already. My EQ is actually very low. I even ask this question just now: "Can monkeys see their ways at night or in the dark?". Can anyone enlighten me on this?haha. My house always has monkey business ones.lol..the monkeys kept visiting my mum these few days.hahaha. Whenever my roof got noise, I always think monkeys!!!

And this is the answer I got from
our funny Meowster and my neck really pain coz terchar-dao lor:

chong- monkey! come!
monkey-???
chong- come!!! *waves*
monkey 2- *in monkey language* whose tat? ur new gf?
monkey- i dunno her
chong- i got BANANA!!
monkey 2- ok dude, since she's not ur gal! i'm going!!!

monkey 2- *reaches for banana*
chong- *hides it*
monkey 2- * monkey language* WAN YEH AH!!!!
chong- hehe...i need to ask u something!
monkey 2- *scratches head* *eyes banana*
chong - can u see at night??
monkey 2- *tries to reach for banana*
chong- right! u dun understand eng!
monkey 2- ???
chong- look at me! *acts out* can.....uuuuuuu*points at monkey* seee *points to the eye* at night????
monkey 2- *looks at chong* *walks away* today is not my day!!!


Mel you really should do comic strips like Lina said! Or parody of fanfics eh?ahahaha.
Yesterday done my english presentation and Korean oral test which I screwed both up. And my first time taking a nap during break yesterday coz I wasn't feeling well. I took almost 2 hours of nap out of the 4hrs break before my oral test. At first I was napping on the chair, then I saw Ling so shiok, I also follow to lie down my whole body on chairs to nap.hahaha. And don't know why my back still pain...I can't even turn my body to the right. Can't wait til holidays ah!!! I don't think I will complain about my holidays being boring this time coz I sooo want to rest!!! lol.

No comments: