Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

什麼都可以

It's been a week since I last blogged? My life is getting less and less interesting so nothing to blog about.lol. Let me see...

Last wednesday went to work and Pingie came and find me. Last thursday and friday...can't recall what happened.haha. Last saturday night went to watch basketball match (which made me feel very paiseh and babo coz of someone!) and then overnight at Lina's house. But one unlucky thing happened to me that night! My atm card+cash were eaten by that i**** hungry machine!!! *kicks* I was soo angry at the machine!lol. But lucky the card centre has 24hr hotline so I called them up and told them what happened! haha..was supposed to go supper with Lina but I no mood after that incident so went back Lina's house which she made supper for us instead.lol. I like her small coffee table...I'm very comfy with it. Then Sunday we went Mamih for brunch. Lina and her roti tissue were not fated at all.lol.

Last monday...man I never like mondays coz never my day!!! Why? Mondays are usually the most busy and tiring day for me! Oh and also the most boring.lol. Early morning got accounting test but I screwed the last part up.haiz. Exams really gotta work very hard already! Then ate lunch with Kelly at CLT...sat there til soo shiok that I didn't even go in to lecture. I was in a very lazy mood that day. And didn't go Korean class either coz tired of waiting. I went with Pingie to her house instead to eat the "Millionaire Shortbread Bars" that she made! Eat already can become rich too.hehe. Very yummy ler except that it's a bit sweet but I got to eat the not sweet ones parts.hehe. Thanx alot Pingie^^ Then we went to Mall with her little bro T.Wee. He still soo cute ler and talks alot man!haha. I love when he calls me "Ah Chong..." Just too cute already^^ I got my atm card back and also the cash! Thank goodness I don't need to remake my card. And a bit surprised Kiong was the one who called me that morning to tell me about my card collection.hehe. Then at night, had dinner with Lina&Pingie at LaMee. After that I went back to Lina's tuition and she sent me home.

Yesterday didn't go work..stayed at home coz just soo tired. I slept almost whole day coz very headache and the weather soo hot! At night, my mum wanted to go Giant so we went and finally got my Pearl Milk Tea at TeaBox! I still like their pearls! While waiting for my dad looking around in Giant, me and my mum were at the foodcourt enjoying our supper. We ate dimsum and Chicken Nan (an Indian delicacy) :) Today actually didn't want to go work but I went coz many days I didn't appear already. Soo funny everyone also became part-timers like me already. *sigh*


No comments: